[PVS] IPSN'13 Call for Participation

[Please accept our apologies if you get multiple copies of this message]

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

12th ACM/IEEE Conference on Information Processing in Sensor Networks
(IPSN 2013)

April 8 - 11, 2013
Philadelphia, USA

http://ipsn.acm.org/

We have assembled an exciting program for IPSN'13, a leading, single-track, annual forum on sensor network research. Here are some of the highlights:

- 23 full technical papers presenting the latest results in sensor network research and applications.

- Multiple demos and posters, showing off cool sensor devices, systems, and complete applications.

- A PhD Forum for student researchers to present their work in progress and get feedback from an expert panel.

- Keynotes from three leading figures in Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS): Deborah Estrin (Cornell Tech), Vijay Kumar (U Penn), and Manfred Broy (Technical University of Munich).

- Part of the CPS Week, co-locating with the HSCC, ICCPS, RTAS, and LCTES conferences. Registrants of IPSN can also attend sessions of these other conferences.

- Associated workshops and tutorials on new and emerging topics of CPS.

We are looking forward to seeing you in Philadelphia in April!

General Chair:
Tarek Abdelzaher, UIUC

TPC Co-Chairs:
Kay Romer, University of Lubeck