[PVS] Call for Participation for IEEE Joint Conference​s (IEEESOSE2013/IC2E2013/MobileCloud2013), workshops, and Cloud Tech Summit, March 25-28, San Francisco Bay, USA

Dear Researchers and Friends,

We am pleased to send you this email to invite you to join the uncoming IEEE Joint International Conferences,
Workshops, Tutorials, and Cloud Tech Summit, which will be held at HOTEL SOFITEL at Redwood City (San Francisco Bay) from 3/25-3/28.

We have four-day rich programs (3 concurrent tracks). All of topics focus on service engineering, cloud engineering,
and mobile cloud engineering. Meanwhile, we have very strong keynote speakers from acdemic research community
and local leading industry.

Here are the links:
IEEESOSE 2013: IEEE 7th International Symposium on Service Oriented System Engineering, March 25 - March 28, 2013, Hotel Sofitel, San Francisco Bay, USA.
http://sei.pku.edu.cn/conference/sose2013/

IEEEMobileCloud2013 - The IEEE International Symposium on Mobile Cloud, Computing and Service Engineering, March 26-28, at Hotel Sofitel, San Francisco Bay, USA.
http://www.engr.sjsu.edu/gaojerry/IEEEMobileCloud2013/index.htm

IC2E2013 - The IEEE International Conference on Cloud Engineering, March 26-28, at
Hotel Sofitel, San Francisco Bay, USA.
http://www.engineering.leeds.ac.uk/computing/conferences/IC2E2013/

Cloud TECH Summit 2013: - March 28, 2013.
http://www.engr.sjsu.edu/gaojerry/CloudTech2013/home.html

We are looking forward to your participation.

Best wish,

Jerry Gao

Jerry Gao, Ph.D. Professor
Computer Engineering Department