[PVS] 7th conference on Self-Adaptive and Self-Organizing Systems - SASO 2013

Dear colleague,

    as a researcher active in the field of Self-Adaptive and Self-Organizing Systems, we are pleased to inform you that SASO 2013 conference will be held in Philadelphia, PA (USA) from September 9 to September 13, 2013.

The aim of the SASO conference series is to provide a forum for the foundations of a principled approach to engineering systems, networks and services based on self-adaptation and self-organization. To this end, the meeting aims to attract participants with different backgrounds, to foster cross-pollination between research fields, and to expose and discuss innovative theories, frameworks, methodologies, tools, and applications.

All information about the SASO conference and the SASO 2013 edition will be made accessible from the SASO web site:
   http://www.saso-conference.org/

We would like to invite you to become a member of our linkedin group (http://www.linkedin.com/groups/SASO-Conference-1713067/about) in order to stay up to date with SASO 2013 announcements, updates and discussion, including the upcoming CFPs.

 Best Regards

Jose Luis Fernandez-Marquez - publicity chair
Giuseppe Valetto - GC
and the SASO Steering Cmte.