Dear Colleagues and Students,
We would like to invite you to contribute to the International Workshop on Survivable and Robust Optical Networks held in Halifax, Canada in June 25-28, 2013 and would appreciate if you could give the largest diffusion to this invitation.
Please feel free to forward this invitation to your colleagues and researchers in the Electrical and computer Engineering, Computer Science, and IT Departments.
International Workshop on Survivable and Robust Optical Networks
IWSRON 2013, June 25-28
International Workshop on Survivable and Robust Optical Networks 2013 (IWSRON 2013) is intended to present recent research developments in optical network architectures and design. The workshop solicits papers on both completed work and work-in-progress. Papers that bring out new and interesting approaches at an early stage of their development are welcome.
IWSRON 2013 will be held in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada (25-28 June 2013) in conjunction with the 4th International Conference on Ambient Systems, Networks, and Technologies (ANT 2013) which draws many leading researchers in the field of networking.
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
· QoS and QoE provisioning in optical networks
· Energy efficient optical network architectures
· Optical network architectures to support SLA-based routing mechanisms
· Priority-aware mechanisms for optical networks
· Dynamic and adaptive provisioning mechanisms over optical networks
· Optical networks survivability and robustness
· Optical network architectures to support GMPLS networks
· Optimization in resource allocation and wavelength assignment over optical networks
· Dynamic SLA negotiation infrastructure for optical network architectures
· Protection and restoration techniques for optical networks
· Optical network architectures to support traffic engineering strategies
· Optical network architectures for cloud computing
· Passive optical networks
· Green optical networks
All IWSRON 2013 accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings published by Elsevier Science in the open-access Procedia Computer Science series on-line.
Submission due: December 8, 2012
Notification of acceptance: February 8, 2013
Camera-ready due: March 15, 2013
Worksop homepage: http://myweb.dal.ca/al554404/iwsron2013.html
IWSRON 2013 Organizers
Description: Adobe PDF document