[PVS] Call for participation for 3rd FOKUS FUSECO Forum

Call for participation for 3rd FOKUS FUSECO Forum
"Convergence of Human-to-Human and Machine-to-Machine Communications within Emerging Open Smart City ICT Infrastructures - Using Open APIs, RCS, IMS, MTC, EPC, and LTE as Enablers for Emerging Future Internet Application Domains"

Ladies and Gentleman,

on November 15/16, 2012 the Fraunhofer Institute FOKUS is hosting the 3rd Future Seamless Communications (FUSECO) Forum at Fraunhofer Institute FOKUS, Berlin, Germany. It will bring together international experts from telecom operators, vendors, high caliber research organizations and standardization organizations to exchange their experiences, views and visions and to discuss the technological challenges and new business models in the field of fixed mobile
convergence and next generation network evolution.

Today it becomes clear, that "Smart Cities" represent the major application domain and show case for Future Internet technologies, however taking into account the evolution from mobile and fixed Next Generation Networks (NGNs). In this context we can also witness the rise of Machine-to-Machine (M2M) communications in addition to the traditional Human-to-Human communication across various different but increasingly interconnected network technologies. In this third edition of the FOKUS FUSECO Forum we want to provide a snapshot of emerging applications and the availability of the underlying technology platforms, such as EPC, IMS, MTC, and SDPs in the context of Smart Cities.

We would like to welcome you at FFF2012 in Berlin!
www.fuseco-forum.org/2012<http://www.fuseco-forum.org/2012>

Detailed program:
http://www.fokus.fraunhofer.de/en/fokus_events/ngni/fuseco_forum_2012/program/detailed_program/index.html

Register now and take advantage of our Early Bird Offer (till August 31, 2012)!
www.fuseco-forum.org/registration<http://www.fuseco-forum.org/registration>

If you are interested in our different sponsoring options, please contact:
Anne Halbich:
anne.halbich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<x-msg://39/anne.halbich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thus I hope to see you at our third international FOKUS FUSECO Forum in Berlin,
Germany, on November 15 & 16, 2012.

Yours sincerely,
Prof. Dr. Thomas Magedanz and the TU Berlin/FOKUS team

Head of NGN Division                          E-mail:
thomas.magedanz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<x-msg://39/thomas.magedanz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Fraunhofer Institute FOKUS                 Mobile: +49 171 172 70 70
Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 31                    Phone: +49 30 3463 7229
D-10589 Berlin, Germany
www.fokus.fraunhofer.de/go/ngni<http://www.fokus.fraunhofer.de/go/ngni>