[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[PVS] CPSWeek 2013: Call for Workshops and Tutorials
Call for Workshops and Tutorials
Philadelphia, USA, April 8-11, 2013
The CPSWeek 2013 will include a workshop and tutorial day on April 8, 2013. Each workshop will provide an arena for presentations and discussions about a special topic of relevance to CPSWeek. Each tutorial will present in-depth content in a mini-course format aimed primarily at students, researchers, or attendees from industry.
Researchers and practitioners are invited to submit workshop or tutorial proposals. Proposals should be submitted in a maximum 2-page PDF file, containing the following information:
· Workshop or tutorial title,
· Abstract (maximum 200 words),
· The topic of the workshop/tutorial and how it relates to CPSWeek,
· The organizers behind the workshop/tutorial including contact information, and short bio and affiliation,
· Proposed Program Committee,
· Planned review procedures,
· In the case of a workshop what the intended format will be (invited presentations, submitted presentations, panels, etc),
· Expected sponsorships (if any),
· Profile of a typical attendee (academic researcher, student or industry participant),
· A rough estimate of the number of participants,
· In case the workshop/tutorial has been previously held, provide information on the conference, date, and number of attendees.
Please send the proposal to the CPSWeek 2013 workshop and tutorial chair, Insik Shin, email:insik.shin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx -- with email title "[CPSWEEK 2013] Workshop and Tutorial Proposal".
· September 30, 2012: Submission of workshop and tutorial proposals
· October 20, 2012: Notification of acceptance
· April 8, 2013: Workshop and Tutorial day
Registration to workshops will be handled in connection with registration to the conference part of CPSWeek.
The CPSWeek 2013 reserves the right to cancel non-viable workshops/tutorials.
To unsubscribe from the SENSORNET list:
write to: mailto:SENSORNET-SIGNOFF-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or click the following link: