This year, we will celebrate the 11th edition on the 17, 18 and 19 October.

It is our intention to diffuse the latest technological developments in Software Testing and Quality Assurance, and will showcase successful best practices.

QA&TEST is a unique conference and will bring together professionals and experts from different sectors such as: Railways, Aeronautics, Medical Systems, Electronic Devices, Banking, Insurance or Telecommunications.

You can find more information about the event at www.qatest.org

Find below the latest newsletter we have launched! If you have any comments, remarks or questions do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

David Santin

SQS S.A.(Software Quality Systems) - Innovalia Group Avda. Zugazarte 8, 1º-6

48930 Las Arenas (Vizcaya) SPAIN

Phone +34 94 480 46 17

Fax   +34 94 480 42 47

e-mail: dsantin@xxxxxx

web: www.sqs.es

Follow us on twitter

http://twitter.com/sqsspain

Jan Jaap Cannegieter, new keynote speaker

QA&TEST is proud of presenting Jan Jaap Cannegieter as keynote speaker. Jan Jaap Cannegieter is a leading test, QA, CMMI and requirements expert in the Netherlands. He has 20 years of experience in ICT, starting with software testing and quality assurance in ICT-projects. Beside his assignments Jan Jaap is Vice President of SYSQA B.V., a company of 180 employees specialized in requirements, software testing, quality assurance and software process improvement. Jan Jaap is the author of several articles and nine well sold books in the Netherlands.
Visit QA&TEST website to be updated with all the news of the Programme!

A lot of testers know that finding defects is not very cost-efficient way. But most testers are involved to late in a project. Beside this a lot of testers would like to be a QA officer. But how do you convince your manager that he should involve you earlier (so with higher out-of-the-pocket costs) and in a different way? First you should gather the arguments that meet the priorities of these managers. I will present a model that will help testers to find the right arguments.

Register today in QA&TEST and don't miss Jan Jaap Cannegieter's keynote!

TRACK 3: Test Automation

Test automation is highly recommended to create a successful development environment. Even when the application code changes constantly, automated tests help to verify that the changes do not introduce inconsistencies in the application running. The automation of software testing is very important to reduce costs for compenies that need to test successive versions of the same product. QA&TEST will have a complete track focused on test automation, with speakers like Julian Harty, Vipin Jain and Mehmet Kovacioglu.

Join us in Facebook and get 5% discount in your registration

We would like to invite you to discover our new Facebook page, where you will be up to date with all the news of the Conference and be in touch with the organization. If you click “I like” you will get a 5% discount in your registration!

Visit our blog

QA&Test is committed to sustainability and respect for the environment. Don´t miss the initiatives we are taking!

Take part in our blog

QA&TEST 2012
17th - 19th October 2012 in Bilbao (Spain)
We would like to encourage you to participate in the 11th International Conference on Software QA and Testing on Embedded Systems

For further details, please visit:
http://www.qatest.org

Innovalia supports QA&TEST organisation.