[PVS] SenSys 2012 Registration is now open

=====================================

C A L L  F O R   P A R T I C I P A T I O N

**** ACM SenSys 2012 ****
Toronto, Canada
November 6-9, 2010
http://sensys.acm.org/2012/

=====================================

WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING BOTH HOTEL AND CONFERENCE/WORKSHOP REGISTRATIONS.
THE LIST OF ACCEPTED DEMOS AND POSTERS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE. WE WILL
ANNOUNCE THE FULL PROGRAM SHORTLY

The 10th ACM Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems (SenSys
2012) is a highly selective, single-track forum for the presentation
of research results on systems issues in the area of embedded,
networked sensors. Distributed systems based on networked sensors and
actuators with embedded computation capabilities allow for an
instrumentation of the physical world at an unprecedented scale and
density, thus enabling a new generation of monitoring and control
applications. SenSys provides a cross-disciplinary venue for
researchers addressing the rich space of networked sensor system
design issues to interact, present and exchange research results, and
demonstrate their work in a hands-on research exhibition. We seek
technical papers describing original, previously unpublished research
results.

=== Committees

Organizing committee

General Chair
Rasit Eskicioglu (University of Manitoba)

Program Chairs
Andrew T. Campbell (Dartmouth College)
Koen Langendoen (Delft University of Technology)

Poster Chair
Thomas Schmid (University of Utah)

Demo Chairs
Jakob Eriksson (University of Illinois, Chicago)
Pei Zhang (CMU)

Local Arrangements Chairs
Geoffrey Challen (University of Buffalo)

Publicity Chairs
Qing Cao (University of Tennessee)
Alberta Cerpa (UC Merced)
Xiaofan Jiang (Intel Labs China)
Chiara Petrioli (University of Rome La Sapienza)

Publication Chair
Karthik Dantu (Harvard University)

Workshop Chair
Bodhi Priyantha (Microsoft Research)

N2Women Chair
Geethapriya Thamilarasu (SUNYIT)

Doctoral Colloquium Chair
Polly Huang (NTU)

Student Travel Award Chair
Radu Stoleru (Texas A&M University)

Web Site Chair
Chieh-Jan Mike Liang (Microsoft Research Asia)

Technical program committee

Tarek Abdelzaher (UIUC)
Philippe Bonnet (Copenhagen)
Srdjan Capkun (ETH Zurich)