[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[PVS] Semantic Web Journal: Call for Special Issue Proposals
Semantic Web Journal: Call for Special Issue Proposals
The Semantic Web journal seeks proposals for Special Issues of the
journal. A proposal should fall into one of the following categories.
A) Special Issues which address core technological or fundamental
challenges for Semantic Web research and/or applications.
B) Special Issues which are within the topical realm of a neighboring
discipline but contribute directly or indirectly to Semantic Web
research and/or applications.
Proposals for special issues shall be sent to the Editors-in-Chief
(contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) and contain the following information
in a single PDF file:
* Names and affiliations of all guest editors
* Topic of the special issue
* Tentative list of Guest Editorial Board members
* A short description of the topic
* Why the topic is currently of interest
* Why the topic is relevant to this call
* Credentials of the guest editors regarding their research impact and
their community standing with respect to the topic
* A draft call for papers, including a suggested time-line
Usually, it is recommended that the set of guest editors, as well as the
proposed editorial board, are geographically diverse, have ample
visibility within the discipline, and cover key dimensions of the
special issue topic.
It will be assumed that all proposed guest editors are aware of the
journal's open and transparent review policy described at
Submission deadline: 30th of September, 2012
Prof. Dr. Pascal Hitzler
Dept. of Computer Science, Wright State University, Dayton, OH
Semantic Web Textbook: http://www.semantic-web-book.org
Semantic Web Journal: http://www.semantic-web-journal.net