[PVS] IPSN'12 Final Call for Participation

[Apologies if you receive multiple copies.]

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

The 11th ACM/IEEE Conference on Information Processing in Sensor Networks (IPSN'12)
*April 16-19, 2012, Beijing, China*

http://ipsn.acm.org/2012

We have assembled an exciting program for IPSN'12, a leading, single-track, annual forum on sensor network research. Here are some of the highlights:

- 22 full technical papers, selected from 147 submissions, presenting the latest results in sensor network research and applications.

- About 40 demos and posters, showing off cool sensor devices, systems, and complete applications.

- A PhD Forum for student researchers to present their work in progress and get feedback from an expert panel.

- Keynotes from three leading figures in Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS):
Julian Goldman (Harvard Medical School), Hide Tokuda (Keio University), and Claire Tomlin (UC Berkeley).

- Part of the CPS Week, co-locating with the HSCC, ICCPS, RTAS, and HiCoNS conferences. Registrants of IPSN can also attend sessions of these other conferences.

- Associated workshops and tutorials on new and emerging topics of CPS.

We are looking forward to seeing you in Beijing in April!

General Chair:
Feng Zhao, Microsoft Research Asia

TPC Co-Chairs:
Andreas Terzis, Johns Hopkins University
Kamin Whitehouse, University of Virginia