[Apologies if you receive multiple copies.]
CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
The 11th International Conference on Information Processing in Sensor
April 16-19, 2012, Beijing, China
*Early Registration Deadline: March 15, 2012*
We have assembled an exciting program for IPSN'12, a leading,
single-track, annual forum on sensor network research. Here are some
of the highlights:
- 22 full technical papers, selected from 147 submissions, presenting
the latest results in sensor network research and applications.
- About 40 demos and posters, showing off cool sensor devices, systems,
and complete applications.
- A PhD Forum for student researchers to present their work in progress
and get feedback from an expert
- Keynotes from three leading figures in Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS):
Julian Goldman (Harvard Medical School), Hide Tokuda (Keio
University), and Claire Tomlin (UC Berkeley).
- Part of the CPS Week, co-locating with the HSCC, ICCPS, RTAS, and
HiCoNS conferences. Registrants of IPSN can also attend sessions of
these other conferences.
- Associated workshops and tutorials on new and emerging topics of CPS.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Beijing in April!
Feng Zhao, Microsoft Research Asia
Andreas Terzis, Johns Hopkins University
Kamin Whitehouse, University of Virginia