[PVS] Call For Papers

Dear Colleague,

SJ Publications is a reputable broadbase Open Access Journal publisher
(http://www.sjpub.org/). SJ publication covers all areas of scientific
research.We welcomes the submission of manuscripts ( SJ 2012 Publication)
that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence,
and we will publish:

1. Original articles in basic and applied research.
2. Case studies.
3 Critical reviews, surveys, opinions, commentaries and essays.

We invite you to submit your manuscript(s) via email:
(sjpubsubmit@hotmail.com) SJ Publication objective is to inform authors of
the decision on their manuscript(s) within two weeks of submission.
Following acceptance, a paper will normally be published immediately

Best regards,

Management
Science Journals Publication
This e-mail has been sent via JARING webmail at http://www.jaring.my