[PVS] [qest-announce] CSDM 2012: Call for Submissions

[We apologise for multiple copies.]

    3rd INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON COMPLEX SYSTEMS DESIGN & MANAGEMENT
                              (CSD&M 2012)

December 12-14, 2012 Cite Internationale Universitaire, Paris (France)

Website: http://www.csdm2012.csdm.fr/
Call for Papers section: http://www.csdm2012.csdm.fr/-Submission-.html
Contact: contact@csdm.fr

CALL FOR PAPERS # 1

The management of large-scale complex industrial systems has a
considerable strategic importance for an important number of enterprises
(most notably  in Europe and North America). This spawned the relatively
new academic field of "system architecture & engineering", producing a
body of research that allows engineers to manage the increasing
complexity of the technical systems they design. By its very nature,
this field is at the interface between industry and academia, and
requires its practitioners to be well versed in industrial
application-related as well as theoretical knowledge.
The ambition of the CSDM conference is to be the meeting point for the
industrial and academic environments working in the design and
management of complex industrial systems.

IMPORTANT DATES

-	Optional abstract pre-submission deadline : April 6, 2012
-	Submission deadline : April 20, 2012
-	Acceptance notice for industrial contribution: June 15, 2012
-	Acceptance notice for academic contribution: June 29, 2012
-	Final version submission deadline: August 31, 2012
-	Conference: December 12-14, 2012
-	"Best papers" awards: December 14, 2012

SUBMISSION PROCEDURE AND BEST PAPERS AWARDS

As the CSDM conference is both industrial and academic, there will be two
different submission procedures according to the type of submitted
contributions : industrial submissions and scientific submissions.
Selected papers will be presented by their authors either on the format
of a 30 minutes talk or as a poster during a special session.

The program committee is pleased to inform you of the following awards
for the best CSDM 2011 papers in 2 categories : 1 prize of 2.000 for
the best academic or industrial paper and 1 prize of 1.000 for the best
student paper.

For more details, see http://www.csdm2012.csdm.fr/-Submission-.html.

CONFERENCE TOPICS

+ Industrial domains: Transport constructors & operators, Defense &
security, Electronics & robotics, Energy & environment, Health & welfare
services, Media & communications, Software & e-services.

+ Scientific and technical topics: Systems fundamentals, Systems
modelling, Systems architecture, Systems engineering, Industrial
projects, Systems metrics, Systems quality, Systemic tools.

+ Systems types: Embedded systems, Transportation systems, Software
systems, Information systems, Systems of systems, Artificial eco-systems.

MORE DETAILS

More information can be found on the conference website:

                         http://www.csdm2012.csdm.fr.

For any question, please write an email to: contact@csdm.fr.