[PVS] CSNDSP 2012: Call for Paper

Apologies if you have received multiple copies of this email.

cid:image001.png@01CCC15E.84E99950

Dear colleagues,

We would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. May the new year brings joys and wonderful achievements. We cordially invite you to submit your research work to the CSNDSP 2012, in areas of Photonic Communications Systems and Networks (PCSN) and Optical Wireless Communications (OWC).

The full paper is due on 6th February 2012. All accepted and presented papers will appear in the IEEEXplore.

For full information please visit:  http://www.csndsp2012.pl/

Best wishes,

Dr. Wai Pang Ng, PCSN

Prof. Z. Ghassemlooy, OWC