[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[PVS] ITP'12: final call for workshop proposals
- To: ITP 2012 <itp2012@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [PVS] ITP'12: final call for workshop proposals
- From: " Lennart Beringer" <eberinge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 13:42:10 -0500 (EST)
- Cc: acl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, asl@xxxxxxxxxx, concurrency@xxxxxx, fm-info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, metaprl-users@xxxxxxxxxxx, lprolog@xxxxxxxxxx, proofpower@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ki-inf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, lfcs-interest@xxxxxxxxxxxx, theory-logic@xxxxxxxxxx, math.logik@xxxxxxx, types-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, om-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxx, w3c-math-wg@xxxxxx, twelf-list@xxxxxx, hol-info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pvs@xxxxxxxxxxx, isabelle-users@xxxxxxxxxxxx, fm-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxx, nominal-isabelle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fmcad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, coq-club@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, matita@xxxxxxxxxxx, mowgli-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, loco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, agda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, arw-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, theorem-provers@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-Reply-To: <00a3f03a-7e49-4693-b483-b6d9f490e29e@suckerpunch-mbx-0.CS.Princeton.EDU>
- List-Archive: <http://lists.csl.sri.com/mailman/private/pvs>
- List-Help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-Id: PVS <pvs.csl.sri.com>
- List-Post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-Subscribe: <http://lists.csl.sri.com/mailman/listinfo/pvs>,<mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-Unsubscribe: <http://lists.csl.sri.com/mailman/listinfo/pvs>,<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- Reply-To: Lennart Beringer <eberinge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: pvs-bounces+archive=csl.sri.com@xxxxxxxxxxx
ITP 2012: Third Conference on Interactive Theorem Proving
Princeton, NJ, August 13 - 16, 2012
Conference home page: itp2012.cs.princeton.edu
Final call for workshop proposals
Submission deadline: December 5th, 2012
The ITP conference series
The ITP conference series is concerned with all topics related to
Interactive Theorem Proving, ranging from theoretical foundations to
implementation aspects and applications in program verification,
security, and formalization of mathematics.
The third ITP conference, ITP 2012, will be held at Princeton
University, between August 13th and August 16th, 2012.
Scope and organization of workshops
Similar to previous iterations of the conference, researchers and
practitioners are invited to submit proposals for colocated workshops
on topics relating to interactive theorem proving. Workshops can
target the ITP community in general, focus on a particular ITP system,
or highlight more specific issues or recent developments. Proposals
for in-depth tutorials or tool introductions are also welcome.
All colocated events will precede the main conference, and will be
held on university premises. Conference facilities (meeting rooms,
standard technical equipment) are offered free of charge to the
organizers; workshop-only attendees will enjoy a significantly reduced
registration fee. Participants will be able to choose between hotel
accommodation or accommodation in university dormitories, both in
walking distance to the conference venue.
Detailed organizational matters such as paper submission and review
process, or publication of proceedings, are up to the organizers of
individual workshops. All accepted workshops will be expected to have
the programme ready by July 1st 2012.
Format of proposals
Proposals for workshops should contain at least the following pieces
- name and contact details of the main organizer(s)
- names of additional organizers (optional)
- title and organizational style of workshop (tutorial, public
workshop, project workshop, etc)
- preferred length of workshop (half day, full day etc)
- estimated number of attendees
- short (up to 1 page) description of topic
- (if applicable) pointers to previous editions of the workshop, or
to similar events
Submission and notification details
Proposals are invited to be submitted by email to
email@example.com, no later than December 5th, 2011.
The workshop selection committee consists of the ITP chairs
Andrew Appel, Princeton University
Lennart Beringer, Princeton University
Amy Felty, University of Ottawa.
Selected workshops will be notified by January 9th, 2012.