[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[PVS] PhD and Postdoc positions at ETH Zurich
The newly formed Software Reliability Lab (SRL) at ETH Zurich is recruiting PhD students and postdocs to do research in (one or more of) the following areas:
- Static and dynamic program analysis
- Synthesis and verification of concurrent programs
- Programming languages
More information about our research can be found at: http://www.srl.inf.ethz.ch/research.php
Key requirements for successful applicants:
- Strong interest and commitment to research
- Interest in combining theory and practice
- Competency in English
- For PhD: Excellent B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Computer Science (or related)
For postdoc: PhD degree in Computer Science; publications in international venues
Applications and questions should be sent to Prof. Dr. Martin Vechev at: email@example.com
The application should include a CV and description of research interests.
More details about the positions:
- A PhD or a postdoc position is a regular job with attractive salary and social benefits.
- A position is for a maximum of 6 years.
- One of the top computer science departments in the world.
- Zurich is consistently ranked among the top destinations in the world for quality of life.
- General information on doctoral studies at ETH: http://www.ethz.ch/doctorate/index_EN