[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[PVS] CPSWeek (April 16, 2012,Beijing) Call for Workshops & Tutorials
The CPSWeek 2012 (Cyber-Physical Systems Week) in Beijing will include a workshop and tutorial day on April 16, 2012. Each workshop will provide an arena for presentations and discussions about a special topic of relevance to CPSWeek. Each tutorial will present in-depth content in a mini-course format aimed primarily at students, researchers, or attendees from industry.
If you are interested in organizing a workshop or a tutorial at CPSWeek 2012, please send a proposal (maximum 2-page PDF file) containing information about the following:
* Workshop or tutorial title,
* Abstract (maximum 200 words),
* The topic of the workshop/tutorial and how it relates to CPSWeek,
* The organizers behind the workshop/tutorial including contact
information, and short bio and affiliation,
* Proposed Program Committee,
* Planned review procedures,
* In the case of a workshop what the intended format will be (invited
presentations, submitted presentations, panels, etc),
* Expected sponsorships (if any),
* Profile of a typical attendee (academic researcher, student or
* A rough estimate of the number of participants,
* In case the workshop/tutorial has been previously held, provide
information on the conference, date, and number of attendees.
Please send the proposal to the CPSWeek 2012 workshop and tutorial chair, Thiemo Voigt, email: email@example.com – with email title "[CPSWEEK 2012] Workshop and Tutorial Proposal".
Registration to workshops will be handled in connection with registration to the conference part of CPSWeek.
The CPSWeek 2012 reserves the right to cancel non-viable workshops/tutorials.
* October 30, 2011: Submission of workshop and tutorial proposals
* November 10, 2011: Notification of acceptance
* April 16, 2012: Workshop and Tutorial day
To unsubscribe from the SENSORNET list:
write to: mailto:SENSORNET-SIGNOFF-REQUEST@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG
or click the following link: