forward to those who may be interested. Thanks. 2011 International Conference on Data Engineering and
Internet Technology (DEIT 2011) 15-17 March 2011, Bali, Indonesia Conference
kind regards, Jane
DEIT 2011 aims to bring together researchers and scientists from academia, industry, and government laboratories to present new results and identify future research directions in data engineering and internet technology.
All papers published in the DEIT 2011 proceedings will be included in the IEEE Xplore and indexed in both Ei Compendex and ISTP. DEIT 2011 has appeared in the IEEE Conferences (Conference Record # 17831, IEEE Catalog Number: CFP1113L-CDR, ISBN: 978-1-4244-8581-9).
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
* Computational algorithms/tools: data mining and knowledge recovery, data integration,
* Database management and database technologies
* Intelligent information systems: artificial intelligence and expert systems, embedded systems
* Data engineering applications: healthcare engineering, human-computer interaction, financial
systems, and MIS
* Internet Infornomics: e-Learning, e-Commerce, e-Business and e-Government, e-society,
globalization of information society
* Internet security: biometrics, boundary issues, broadband access technologies
* Internet data management: case studies, monitoring and analysis, digital libraries
* Web data engineering including search, crawling, data grids, data aspects of
cloud computing, web-based application
* Other topics like mobile/wireless computing, modeling with UML, parallel and distributed
computing, hardware and software, internet architecture...
Bali is a favorite vacation destination for many nationalities. Bali's natural attractions include miles of sandy beaches (many are well-known amongst surfers), picturesque rice terraces, towering active volcanoes over 3,000 meters (10,000 ft.) high, fast flowing rivers, deep ravines, pristine crater lakes, sacred caves, and lush tropical forests full of exotic wildlife. The island's rich cultural heritage is visible everywhere - in over 20,000 temples and palaces, in many colorful festivals and ceremonies, in drama, music, and dance. You can experience Bali on many different excursions and guided tours by coach, private car or "Big Bike", by boat or by air plane. Come to Bali enjoying the beautiful environment and life here.
Paper Submission Deadline: 15 September 2010
Review Notification: 15 November 2010
Author Registration / Final Papers Deadline: 15 December 2010
To unsubscribe, reply with “unsubscribe firstname.lastname@example.org?in your email subject or the first line of the email body.
Please forward to those who may be interested. Thanks.
2011 International Conference on Data Engineering and
Internet Technology (DEIT 2011)
15-17 March 2011, Bali, Indonesia
With kind regards,
_______________________________________________ qest-announce mailing list email@example.com http://mailman.crhc.uiuc.edu/mailman/listinfo/qest-announce