[PVS] SenSys 2010 - Call for Posters

Title: SenSys 2010 - Call for Posters

[Our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this posting]

SenSys 2010 Call for Posters

The poster session at SenSys provides a forum for researchers to
present their work and receive feedback from experts attending the
conference. The areas of interest are the same of the main track (see
the call for papers for details). As with previous editions of SenSys,
the best poster will provided with an award. We explicitly encourage
submissions from students.

POSTER SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS

Posters must be submitted as a single PDF containing no more than 3
pages. The first two pages should contain an abstract describing the
research content of the poster, along with title, authors,
institutional affiliations and contact information. The third page
should contain a thumbnail draft of the poster's contents. Please
submit your poster proposal as a PDF e-mail attachment to:

pjmarron@uni-due.de
and
guillermo.barrenetxea@epfl.ch

Two-page poster abstracts will appear in the conference proceedings.

IMPORTANT DATES:

Poster proposal:             11:59pm (EST), July 25, 2010
Notification of acceptance:  August 9, 2010
Camera-ready abstract:       August 23, 2010
Conference dates:            November 3-5, 2010

SenSys 2010 POSTER CHAIRS

Pedro Jose Marron (University of Duisburg-Essen and Fraunhofer IAIS)
Guillermo Barrenetxea (EPFL)