[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[PVS] 2 Post-doc positions in software verification at OxfordUniversity
- To: members@xxxxxxxxxxxx, formal-methods@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, fmics@xxxxxxxxxxxx, papm@xxxxxxxxxxxx, csl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ecoop-info@xxxxxxxxx, lics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, softverf@xxxxxxxx, pvs@xxxxxxxxxxx, seworld@xxxxxxxxxxx, prog-lang@xxxxxxx, theorem-provers@xxxxxxxxxx, hise-safety-critical@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, memocode@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [PVS] 2 Post-doc positions in software verification at OxfordUniversity
- From: Daniel Kroening <kroening@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 18:00:47 +0100
- List-Archive: <http://lists.csl.sri.com/mailman/private/pvs>
- List-Help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-Id: PVS <pvs.csl.sri.com>
- List-Post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-Subscribe: <http://lists.csl.sri.com/mailman/listinfo/pvs>,<mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-Unsubscribe: <http://lists.csl.sri.com/mailman/listinfo/pvs>,<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- Sender: pvs-bounces+archive=csl.sri.com@xxxxxxxxxxx
Two Post-Docs in Software Verification
The Automated Formal Verification Group at Oxford University is offering a post for a Grade 8 Research Assistant to work on the automated verification of programs with the goal of supporting incremental development under the direction of Daniel Kroening in the Oxford University Computing Laboratory.
Applicants should have (or shortly expect to receive) a PhD in Computer Science or a closely related field. The primary selection criteria are strong programming and systems skills, some experience of tool construction, and basic knowledge of program analysis. A background in theoretical computer science or mathematics is desirable. Candidates with prior experience with multi-version program analysis are especially encouraged to contact us, although this is by no means a necessary requirement.
The work will take place within the Verification group in the Oxford University Computing Laboratory, which comprises, in addition to the investigator, world-leading experts in soft ware verification and model checking such as Marta Kwiatkowska, Tom Melham, Luke Ong, and Bill Roscoe. The posts will have a salary on the University grade 8 scale (currently £36,715 to £43,840 pa, which is about $53000 to $65000 pa). The official ad for the post and instructions for applying can be found here:
We welcome any inquiries via e-mail to email@example.com.