[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[PVS] Smart Mobility 2010,Building trusted mobile applications: EARLY BIRD ends July 10
SMART MOBILITY 2010
September 22-24, 2010 - Sophia Antipolis, French Riviera
A conference of SMART EVENT'10, The Innovation Forum for Mobility
and Trusted Technologies & Services
Mobile ecosystem and the smart security industry gather at the Smart Mobility conference: security experts, mobile operators, applications developers, handset manufacturers, banks... At stake: how to bring trust, security and convenience to mobile applications?
Over 50 speakers will present and discuss technologies, solutions and lessons learned for building trusted mobile applications. Among the hot topics this year: M-PAYMENT, TSM MODEL, CORPORATE MOBILITY, CLOUD COMPUTING, M TO M, NFC... And of course, EMERGING TRUSTED MOBILE TECHNOLOGIES, TRUSTED MOBILE PLATFORMS, APPLICATIONS AND SERVICES.
SEE SMART MOBILITY ONLINE PROGRAM: http://www.smart-mobility.eu
Register BEFORE JULY 10 to receive your exclusive early bird discount!
Some SMART MOBILITY'S HIGHLIGHTS:
- Two complementary parallel streams:
1/ "Ecosystems and components": 5 sessions covering trust and security issues in mobile phones and emerging mobile technologies
2/ "Applications and use case": 5 sessions covering major mobile applications based on handset and other devices, with a focus on NFC based applications and m-payment
- Registering e-Smart gives you free access to two complementary international conferences (50+ speakers each), that is 4 more parallel streams:
e-Smart: The future of Digital Security
World e-ID: Electronic Identity Management technologies and services
- SPEAKING ORGANIZATIONS at Smart Mobility: Al Akhawayn Univ. (Morocco), Association for Mobile Contactless in France, BoxTone (USA), Brightsight (Netherlands), Budapest University of Technology & Economics (Hungary), Cassis International Europe (France), CATTID -"Sapienza" Univ. of Rome (Italy), CNIT- Univ. of Florence (Italy), Dialogic Media Labs (USA), Gemalto (France), GlobalPlatform, HEIG-VD (Switzerland), InterDigital Communications (Germany), Juniper Networks (Belgium), King Saud University (Saudi Arabia), Lloyds Banking Group (UK), LogMeIn (USA), Mobey Forum, Negentis (Italy), Novalyst IT (Germany), Oberthur Technologies (France), OpenTrust (France), Oracle (USA), Pontificia Univ. of Salamanca (Spain), Precise Biometrics (Sweden), Royal Institute of Technology Stockholm (Sweden), Sagem-Orga (Germany), SAP (France), Service2Media (Netherlands), Smith Micro Software (USA), Sysmosoft (Switzerland), Telefonica Research & Development (Spain), TJS (USA), Trusted Logic (Fra!
nce) , Univ. of Edinburgh (UK), Valimo (Finland), Vasco (Belgium), Venyon (Finland), Visa Europe (UK)...
- NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES: Smart Mobility is part of Smart Event, an industry & research forum gathering 700 world-class researchers, innovators, developers, business decision-makers around three converging areas: digital security, e-mobility and e-ID. www.smart-event.eu.
- Grand Opening session: Industry and institutional keynotes will share their findings and vision on trust and security of social networks. Afterwards, a panel discussion will clarify industry's position on approaches to achieve trust for mobile devices. With Pr Willie Donnelly - Waterford Institute, Claudia Eckert - CASED and TU Munich, Pr Thomas Engel - University of Luxembourg, Udo Helmbrecht - ENISA, Pr Ronald Leenes - Tilburg University, Florin Lupescu - European Commission, Mika Lauhde - Nokia...
REGISTER BEFORE JULY 10 TO RECEIVE YOUR EXCLUSIVE EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT:
This conference registration will give access to any other session and panel debates of the co-located conferences and workshops, to the exhibition/demos space (except for Smart University.
For accommodation, see the list of the selected hotels with preferential rates reserved to the Smart Event delegates:
ABOUT SMART EVENT'10 - www.smart-event.eu:
Taking place annually in September in the French Riviera, Smart Event stands out as a key industry & research forum in three converging areas: digital security, e-mobility and e-ID.
The event gathers 700 world-class researchers, innovators, developers, business decision-makers around:
3 international tech conferences:
- e-Smart: Smart/Digital Security technologies and methods (www.e-smart.eu),
- Smart Mobility: trusted mobile applications, platforms & devices (www.smart-mobility.eu),
- World e-ID: electronic Identity Management & its applications: e-Gov, e-Health (www.worlde-id.eu)...
+ 17 high level trainings: Smart University (www.smart-event.eu/10/smart-university)
+ Exhibition, live demos and SIG meetings
- Networking and live exchanges across the full value chain: 400+ organizations, 700 participants from 40+ countries
- Balanced mix between technology, R&D and strategy: from academic research to use cases
- Choice of contents on a single platform: 150+ speakers, 30 sessions, 6 parallel streams
- High level trainings: 18 modules covering hottest topics
- An extra feature: the stimulating and enchanting environment of Southern France Sophia Antipolis Technology Park!
Thank you to forward to a colleague you think to be interested.
Message sent by Strategies Telecoms & Multimedia, 3 allee des Tilliers 93100 Montreuil - France - www.strategiestm.com - mailto:email@example.com
To unsubscribe, click on the link at the bottom of this message.
To Unsubscribe, please click here :