[PVS] Call for contributed talks (Trusted Extensions of ITPs)

Hello --

We will be hosting the following workshop:

   Trusted Extensions of Interactive Theorem Provers
   Cambridge, UK
   August 11-12, 2010

We solicit contributed talks on the topic of extending interactive
theorem provers while preserving trust.  In order to make the workshop
useful and engaging, we expect it to have a practical orientation,
with accessible talks that include necessary background and perhaps
demos, and with considerable time for discussion.

For a description, including invited speakers, example topics, and
instructions for submitting a contributed talk, please see the web
page:

http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/kaufmann/itp-trusted-extensions-aug-2010/

Regards,
Matt Kaufmann and Konrad Slind (co-organizers)
Mike Gordon (local arrangements)