[PVS] CALL FOR PARTICIPATION ASAP2010

[ Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies. ]

                       CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

                   21st IEEE International Conference on
       Application-specific Systems, Architectures and Processors
                    http://asap-conference.org

                             July 7-9, 2010,
                        Rennes, Brittany, France

[Please accept our apologies if you get multiple copies of this message]
The ASAP2010 registration site is now open!

Early registration deadline is June 7, 2010.

ASAP2010 REGISTRATION information can be found at
http://asap2010.inria.fr/registration.html
The PRELIMINARY PROGRAM is now available at
http://asap2010.inria.fr/program.html

We are looking forward to seeing you all in Rennes!

The ASAP Organizing Committee

General Chair :
Christophe Wolinski, University of Rennes I - INRIA Rennes Bretagne Atlantique, France

Program Co-Chairs:
Jürgen Teich, University of Erlangen-Nurnberg, Germany
François Charot, INRIA Rennes Bretagne Atlantique, France
Walid Najjar, University of California Riverside, USA

Finance Chair:
Laurent Perraudeau, University of Rennes I - IRISA, France

Publicity Chair:
Steven Derrien, University of Rennes I - INRIA Rennes Bretagne Atlantique, France

Proceedings Chair:
Frank Hannig, University of Erlangen-Nurnberg, Germany

Secretary : asap2010-secretary@irisa.fr