[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[PVS] Final ICDM 2010 Call For Workshop Proposals
- To: fca-list<fca-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "iefac.list"<iefac.list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, editor1<editor1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ai-grid<ai-grid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ak-kd-list<ak-kd-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, allstat<allstat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, bayes-news<bayes-news@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, cse-cfp<cse-cfp@xxxxxxxxxxx>, connectionists<connectionists@xxxxxxxxxx>, emo-list<emo-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, gann-list<gann-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Lprolog<Lprolog@xxxxxxxxxx>, pvs<pvs@xxxxxxxxxxx>, support-vector-machines<support-vector-machines@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, wi<wi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, vki-list<vki-list@xxxxxx>
- Subject: [PVS] Final ICDM 2010 Call For Workshop Proposals
- From: yangjia0426@xxxxxxxx
- Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2010 15:51:44 +0800
- List-Archive: <http://lists.csl.sri.com/mailman/private/pvs>
- List-Help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-Id: PVS <pvs.csl.sri.com>
- List-Post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-Subscribe: <http://lists.csl.sri.com/mailman/listinfo/pvs>,<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-Unsubscribe: <http://lists.csl.sri.com/mailman/listinfo/pvs>,<mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- Sender: pvs-bounces+archive=csl.sri.com@xxxxxxxxxxx
Final ICDM 2010 Call For Workshop Proposals
Due by April 14, 2010.
The Program Committee of the 10th IEEE International Conference on Data Mining (ICDM 2010) invites proposals for half or full-day workshops to be held on December 13, 2010. Proposed workshops are expected to focus on new research directions and applications on data mining.
Workshop organizers will form the program committees for handling the paper reviewing process. Like previous years, an optional mechanism will be implemented to reconsider papers which could not be accepted to the main conference. Workshop organizers may take these papers into consideration in paper selection considering the reviews from the main conference.
Workshop proposals should include the following elements:
* A short bio of the organizers or link to their web page.
* Title and type of the workshop (full-day or half-day)
* Target audience
* Name, affiliation, mailing address, and e-mail address of the organizers.
* Topic of the workshop and a draft version of the call for papers (not exceeding 500 words)
* A short description on how the workshop will attract a high number/quality of submissions.
* Tentative PC.
After the acceptance of a workshop proposal the organizers should create a Web page for the workshop. Main conference web site will provide a link to each workshop.
April 14, 2010 : Workshop proposal due (Please send
proposals by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org)
May 3, 2010: Notification
May 8, 2010 : Each workshop organizer sends out Call for Workshop Papers
July 23, 2010 : Due date for full workshop papers
September 20, 2010: Notification of paper acceptance to authors
October 11, 2010: Camera-ready of accepted papers
December 13, 2010: Workshop date
Wei Fan, IBM
Wynne Hsu, National University of Singapore