[PVS] [dcis2010-l] Selected Papers on DCIS 2010 (Elsevier)

Dear colleagues,

just a few words to announce that this year, DCIS 2010 (Conference on Design of Circuits and Integrated Systems), which will be held in Lanzarote, SPAIN (November 17-19, 2010), has received confirmation from Elsevier in order to schedule a special issue with DCIS selected papers to be published on the Embedded Hardware Design (MICPRO) Journal.

We encourage you to submitt your papers before the deadline of March 29, 2010 through our web based application, which can be found at www.dcis.org together with more detailed information about this event.

DCIS 2010: XXV Conference on Design of Circuits and Integrated Systems

                                  November 17-19, 2010
                          Lanzarote, Canary Islands, Spain

http://www.dcis.org

IMPORTANT DATES

Paper submissions deadline: March 29
Notification of acceptance: July 2
Presenter's delivery of final version: July 26
DCIS 2010: November 17-19

SECOND CALL FOR PAPERS

The DCIS 2010 is organized by the Institute for Applied Microelectronics (IUMA) of the University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (ULPGC).

The conference paper submission system (web based) is still open and the call for papers along with other information can be found on the conference website at:  http://www.dcis.org

Your contributions, presenting original work, are expected by the deadline of March 29th, 2010. Please check the website for the list of topics and Call for Papers.

Topics of interest include but are not limited to:

-Digital IC Design
-Programmable Devices and Systems
-Logic and Architectural Synthesis
-System Design Methods
-HW-SW Codesign
-Embedded Design & SoC
-Digital Signal Processing
-Analog-Digital intertace Design
-Analog & Mixed-Signal IC Design & Test
-RF IC Design & Test
-Smart Objects & Wireless Applications
-Communication Systems
-Power Electronics - Devices & Systems
-Low Power Design
-Integrated Sensors &Actuators 'MEMS
-Nanoelectronics
-Modelling, Simulation and Synthesis Techniques
-Testability and Test Techniques
-Failure Analysis and Reliability
-Industrial Applications
-Bioinspired Systems