[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[PVS] Network Protocols and Algorithms, deadline extension,Special Issue on Surveys and Tutorials
*** Call for Papers, Special Issue on Surveys and Tutorials (Volume 2, Issue 1) ***
Network Protocols and Algorithms
Network Protocols and Algorithms is a free online international journal, peer-reviewed and published by Macrothink Institute. It publishes papers focused on the design, development, manage, optimize or monitoring any type of network protocol, communication system, algorithm for communication and any protocol and algorithm to communicate network devices in a computer network.
We solicit survey papers and tutorial papers of any topic related with Network Protocols or Algorithms.
Survey papers give an overview of all the research papers done on a particular topic. They should introduce the most relevant achievements from various researchers in a topic. They usually do not contribute anything new but try to sum up what is known about a subject. Survey papers provide a compact overview about the current state of the art in a specific or new emerging area, such as technology, algorithms, systems, etc.
Tutorial papers may address mature or emerging topics of interest related to a particular research or technology area of the journal. They must provide an in-depth survey of a well-defined topic with the option of describing a particular a particular technology or system. Tutorial papers may provide the reader some basic technical understanding and the breadth of research in an existing or emerging technology. Tutorial paper gives the readers the opportunity to gain new insights, knowledge and skills on evolving and emerging research topics in the scope of the journal. They are intended to inspire and guide the readers to better understand existing areas of research or pursue emerging research topics that can lead to creative solutions.
The scope of the journal include, but are not limited to, the following topic areas:
- Synchronization Protocols and Algorithms
- Security Protocols and Algorithms
- QoS Protocols and Algorithms
- Ad-Hoc and Sensor Network Protocols and Algorithms
- Content Delivery Networks Protocols and Algorithms
- P2P Protocols and Algorithms
- Cluster-Based Protocols and Algorithms
- Real-Time Protocols and Algorithms
- Wireless Protocols and Algorithms
- MAC Protocols and Algorithms for Wired Networks
- Mobile wireless internet protocols and algorithms
- Delay Tolerant protocols and algorithms
- Mesh network protocols and algorithms
- Protocols and algorithms for Voice over IP delivery
- Cognitive Radio Network Protocols and Algorithms
- Monitoring and management protocols and algorithms
- optical networking protocols and algorithms
- Scalable Network Protocols and Algorithms
- Protocols and algorithms for Green Computing and Resource Allocation
- Routing Protocols and Algorithms
- Tree-based Protocols and Algorithms
- Distributed/Decentralized Algorithms for Networks
- Fault tolerant Protocols and Algorithms
- Protocols and algorithms for Mobile and Dynamic Networks
- Cross-Layer Collaborative Protocols and Algorithms
- Formal methods and cryptographic algorithms for communication
You are welcome to submit a paper or forward this call for papers to any people working in Network Protocols and Algorithms that may be interested in submitting a paper.
A meaningful summary of open issues in the topic in the paper would be a plus.
- Manuscript Due: March 7, 2010 (Extended Deadline)
- Notification: March 21, 2010
- Final Manuscripts Due: March 31, 2010
- Tentative Publication: April 2010
Only original and unpublished research papers will be considered in this journal. Manuscripts must be writen in English. All submissions will be reviewed based on technical merit and relevance. Instructions for authors and submissions can be found in http://www.macrothink.org/journal/index.php/npa/about/submissions
Jaime Lloret Mauri
Editor in Chief of Network Protocols and Algorithms
Department of Communications
Polytechnic University of Valencia