[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[PVS] SERA2010: Final Call for Papers: DEADLINE Feb 1, 2010
[ Apologies for the crossposting or if you get multiple copies of this email ]
FINAL CALL FOR PAPERS -- A FEW DAYS LEFT
We would like to invite you to submit a paper to the 8th IEEE/ACIS International
Conference on Software Engineering Research, Management and Applications (SERA2010)
held on May 24 - 26, 2010. The event will take place at Concordia University,
Please take notice of the following Final Call for Papers.
The deadline for submission of papers is **February 1, 2010.**
We kindly ask you to distribute this announcement among the colleagues in your
institution and post it on research mailing lists you have access to that you
may think this is relevant.
Paper and Proposals Submission: February 1, 2010
Acceptance Notification: March 1, 2010
Camera-ready Paper & Pre-Registration: March 15, 2010
- Formal Methods and Tools
- New theoretical foundations in Software Engineering Modeling
- Business Process & Enterprise Integration Engineering
- Communication Systems and Networks
- Computer Game Development, User Modeling and Management
- Cost Modeling and Analysis
- Data Mining and Knowledge Recovery
- Distributed Intelligent Systems
- Healthcare Engineering
- Human Computer Interaction
- Parallel and Distributed Computing Telecommunications
- Service Oriented Computing
- Mobile/Wireless Computing
- Requirements Modeling and Management
- Process Management & Improvement
- Reengineering, Reverse Engineering
- Autonomic Computing
- Requirements Engineering
- Safety and Security Critical Software
- Software Agent Technology
- Web Engineering, Web-Based Applications
- Virtual Reality and Computer Graphics
We solicit research and experience papers as well as research-in-progress and
practitioner reports in any of the technical areas listed under Scope & Topics.
Submit your paper via the web-based conference management system following
the instructions below:
* First, please review the IEEE PDF specifications.
* Go to the Conference Management System and follow the instructions on the
"Electronic Submission Page" that it takes you to.
* The file that you submit should include the paper title, abstract, keywords,
and introduction followed by the body of your paper. The author's name and
address MUST NOT appear in this file. This is to facilitate a blind review.
* Upload your full paper in two column format (not to exceed 10 single-spaced
pages) via the web-based conference management system in PDF format, or you
can submit your paper in the final manuscript format.
* The format of the final manuscript should be in a two-column format and 8 pages
in length. Up to an extra 2 pages (total of 8) can be purchased at registration
time (see registration form for pricing).
* Please select at least two keywords from the drop-down menu and check boxes.
If you cannot find the right category in the drop-down menu then please enter
a category for your paper in the summary. We need this information when
determining reviewers for your paper.
Submissions, refereeing, and all correspondence will be conducted by e-mail.
All papers must be submitted through our Conference Management System.
The program committee will review each submission and judge it with respect
to its originality, significance, and relevance.
Accepted papers will be published in the proceedings of the 8th ACIS
International Conference on Software Engineering Research, Management
and Applications (SERA2010) by the IEEE Computer Society and indexed
by EI, INSPEC and DBLP. Conference organizers will select
approximately 20 outstanding papers from SERA 2010 to be published in
Springer's Studies in Computational Intelligence (SCI). The book
series will be distributed at the conference site.
Workshops and Special Sessions:
Please download the corresponding CFPs for the workshops and special
sessions from here:
* Computational Intelligence Techniques Applied to Software Estimation
* 3rd International Workshop on Software Engineering for
Context Aware Systems and Applications (SECASA 2010)
* Special Session on Formal and Quantitative Approaches for Non-Functional
Requirements Modeling and Assessment in Software Engineering
* Category Theory for Software Engineering
* Special Session on Software Measurement as a Strategy for
Better Software Value Management
Submission, Review, and Publication for Workshops and Special Sessions
Papers will be submitted in PDF format following the SERA2010 template.
The papers are due on: February 1st, 2010. The authors will receive acceptance
notifications on March 1st, 2010. The camera ready papers & registration deadline
is March 15th, 2010. Submitted papers must not be previously published or be under
consideration for publication elsewhere. All papers accepted for the session will
be published in the proceedings of the 8th ACIS International Conference on Software
Engineering Research, Management and Applications (SERA2010). The selection procedure
includes a review of each paper by at least three SERA2010 PC members.
Experience papers will be accepted based on the relevance of the problems they tackle.
Research papers will be accepted based on the relevance of the research questions
to practice and the soundness of the research method deployed.
For further inquires about SERA2010 conference and event planning, please
You may obtain further information on the conference at its web site