[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[PVS] CP 2010: Call for Tutorials
Call for Tutorial Proposals
Sixteenth International Conference on
Principles and Practice of Constraint Programming
6-10th September 2010
The CP 2010 tutorial chair invites proposals for the Tutorial Program.
CP 2010 tutorials are ideally targeted at the whole constraint
community and should give a state-of-the-art description of a thriving
field of research inside or related to constraint programming. Topics
such as symmetry in constraint networks, numerical CSP, global
constraints, connections with satisfiability of mathematical
programming are example of topics which have been adressed in previous
CP conferences. Topics with well identified scientific questions and
an associated body of knowledge and which have recently witnessed
marked progress in theory and/or practice are especially welcome.
The tutorials will take place during the main technical program.
- May 14, 2010: Proposal submission deadline
- May 29, 2010: Acceptance notification
- June 5, 2010: Speaker(s) to submit a more detailed tutorial syllabus
- Sept 6-10, 2010: CP main technical program and tutorials
Proposals for tutorials should contain the following information:
* The title with a technical description of the tutorial on one
page, specifying the topic, the targeted audience, the goals,
the technical issues it will focus on and a short bibliography
of few important references.
* A brief discussion of why and to whom the tutorial is of interest.
* The name and email address of the organizers together with their
qualifications and previous experience.
Submitting a Proposal
All proposals should be submitted by electronic mail (in ASCII),
to the tutorial chair.
CP'10 Tutorial Chair
Mail, address, phone: see http://www.inra.fr/mia/T/schiex