[PVS] ITiB - Conference 2010

Dear Madam/ Dear Sir,

We are pleased to let you know that the Information Technologies in Biomedicine ITiB’2010 Conference Registration, Manuscript Management and Peer Review System is now open. Please, refer to the enclosed file for detailed information.

You are invited to submit your papers in pdf format.

As we have already informed you, the papers submitted and accepted by the reviewers will be published by Springer Verlag. The file format required by the publisher is described in the Authors Info tab on the Conference website.

We thank you in advance for distributing this information to persons involved in research work in the Conference topic areas.

For further details, please, visit our website https://itib.polsl.pl/.

I would like to apologise to all recipients of this message not interested in our Conference.

If you do not wish to receive our messages, please, send a void email putting “NO” in the subject line.

            Best regards,

         Stanisław Franiel

Chair of the Organising Committee

2ndcall.pdf