[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[PVS] SERA2010: 2nd Call for Papers, Specical Sessions,Workshops and Sponsorships
[ Apologies for the crossposting or if you get multiple copies of this email ]
We would like to invite you to submit a paper and / or a special session /
workshop proposal to the 8th IEEE/ACIS International Conference on Software
Engineering Research, Management and Applications (SERA2010) on
May 24 - 26, 2010. The event will take place at Concordia University, Montreal,
Please take notice of the attached Call for Papers, Call for Workshop Proposals
and Call for Sponsorship for further information.
The deadline for submission of either papers or the workshop/special session
proposals is December 15, 2009.
We kindly ask you to distribute this announcement among the colleagues in your
institution and post it on research mailing lists you have access to that you
may think this is relevant.
Paper and Proposals Submission: December 15, 2009
Acceptance Notification: January 25, 2010
Camera-ready Paper & Pre-Registration: February 20, 2010
- New theoretical foundations in Software Engineering Modeling
- Business Process & Enterprise Integration Engineering
- Communication Systems and Networks
- Computer Game Development, User Modeling and Management
- Cost Modeling and Analysis
- Data Mining and Knowledge Recovery
- Distributed Intelligent Systems
- Formal Methods and Tools
- Healthcare Engineering
- Human Computer Interaction
- Parallel and Distributed Computing Telecommunications
- Service Oriented Computing
- Mobile/Wireless Computing
- Requirements Modeling and Management
- Process Management & Improvement
- Reengineering, Reverse Engineering
- Autonomic Computing
- Requirements Engineering
- Safety and Security Critical Software
- Software Agent Technology
- Web Engineering, Web-Based Applications
- Virtual Reality and Computer Graphics
Call for Sponsorship:
We solicit research and experience papers as well as research-in-progress and
practitioner reports in any of the technical areas listed under Scope & Topics.
Submit your paper via the web-based conference management system following
the instructions below:
* First, please review the IEEE PDF specifications.
* Go to the Conference Management System and follow the instructions on the
"Electronic Submission Page" that it takes you to.
* The file that you submit should include the paper title, abstract, keywords,
and introduction followed by the body of your paper. The author’s name and
address MUST NOT appear in this file. This is to facilitate a blind review.
* Upload your full paper in two column format (not to exceed 10 single-spaced
pages) via the web-based conference management system in PDF format, or you
can submit your paper in the final manuscript format.
* The format of the final manuscript should be in a two-column format and 8 pages
in length. Up to an extra 2 pages (total of 8) can be purchased at registration
time (see registration form for pricing).
* Please select at least two keywords from the drop-down menu and check boxes.
If you cannot find the right category in the drop-down menu then please enter
a category for your paper in the summary. We need this information when
determining reviewers for your paper.
Submissions, refereeing, and all correspondence will be conducted by e-mail.
All papers must be submitted through our Conference Management System.
The program committee will review each submission and judge it with respect
to its originality, significance, and relevance.
Accepted papers will be published in the IEEE Computer Society.
Conference organizers will select approximately 20 outstanding papers from
SERA 2010 to be published in Springer's Studies in Computational
Intelligence (SCI). The book series will be distributed at the conference
Workshops and Special Sessions:
For further inquires about SERA2010 conference and event planning, please
You may obtain further information on the conference at its web site