[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[PVS] ASAP 2010 Call for paper
[ Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies. ]
21st IEEE International Conference on
Application-specific Systems, Architectures and Processors
July 7-9, 2010,
Rennes, Brittany, France
The conference will cover the theory and practice of application-specific systems, architectures and processors. The 2009 conference will build upon traditional strengths in areas such as arithmetic, cryptography, compression, signal and image processing, application-specific instruction processors, etc. We especially encourage submissions in the following three areas:
- Bioinformatics and computational biology - life sciences present a host of interesting problems that can benefit from application-specific solutions.
- Architecturally diverse systems - systems that use varied computing resources such as FPGAs, GPUs, Cell processors, etc.
- Tools and Compilations Methods for Reconfigurable Computing.
The conference venue in 2010 is Rennes, which is a wonderful city to visit in its own right, with many sights worth seeing. This vibrant, thriving city is renowned for its cultural facilities, and world-class educational institutions.
- Paper Submission : February 12
- Notification of Acceptance : April 19
- Camera-ready Papers Due : May 3
- Conference :July 7 to 9
General Chair :
- Christophe Wolinski, University of Rennes I - INRIA Rennes Bretagne Atlantique, France
- Jürgen Teich, University of Erlangen-Nurnberg, Germany
- François Charot, INRIA Rennes Bretagne Atlantique, France
- Walid Najjar, University of California Riverside, USA
- Laurent Perraudeau, University of Rennes I - IRISA, France
- Steven Derrien, University of Rennes I - INRIA Rennes Bretagne Atlantique, France