[PVS] HLDVT 09 -- Call for Abstracts for Presentations -- deadlineJuly 24

Dear Colleague,

The HLDVT 2009  Program Committee invites authors from the industry to submit abstracts of presentations on recent industrial practices related to various aspects of high-level design validation and test. The selected presentations will be

part of an Innovative Industrial Practice Track that will be separate from the regular paper track. There is no need to submit full papers since it will not be included in the formal proceedings. The authors of selected abstracts can choose to include their abstracts in an informal collection of abstracts/presentations that will be distributed to all the attendees. Please feel free to forward the attached CFP to your interested colleagues.

I would look forward to your abstracts contributions. Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Regards,
Shireesh

cfpHLDVT09-2.pdf