[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[PVS] FLoC 2010: First Announcement
2010 FEDERATED LOGIC CONFERENCE (FLoC'10)
Edinburgh, Scotland, U.K.
July 9-21, 2010
* In 1996, as part of its Special Year on Logic and Algorithms, DIMACS hosted
the first Federated Logic Conference (FLoC). It was modeled after the
successful Federated Computer Research Conference (FCRC), and synergetically
brought together conferences that apply logic to computer science. The
second Federated Logic Conference (FLoC'99) was held in Trento, Italy,
in 1999, the third (FLoC'02) was held in Copenhagen, Denmark, in 2002, and
the fourth (FLoC'06) was held in Seattle, Washington, USA.
* We are pleased to announce the fifth Federated Logic Conference (FLoC'10)
to be held in Edinburgh, Scotland, U.K. (www.edinburgh.org), in July 2010,
at the School of Informatics at University of Edinburgh (www.inf.ed.ac.uk).
* The following conferences will participate in FLoC:
Int'l Conference on Computer-Aided Verification (CAV)
Int'l Conference on Logic Programming (ICLP)
Int'l Joint Conference on Automated Reasoning (IJCAR)
Int'l Conference on Interactive Theorem Proving (ITP)
IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science (LICS)
Int'l Conference on Rewriting Techniques and Applications (RTA)
Int'l Conference on Theory and Applications of Satisfiability Testing (SAT)
* Pre-conference workshops will be held on July 9-10. ITP, LICS, RTA, and SAT
will be held in parallel on July 11-14, to be followed by mid-conference
workshops on July 14-15. CAV, ICLP, and IJCAR will be held in parallel on
July 16-19, to be followed by post-conference workshops on July 20-21.
Plenary events involving all the conferences are planned. There will be
receptions in the Edinburgh Castle and at the National Galleries of Scotland.
* The call for workshop proposals can be found at the FLoC web page
(http://www.floc-conference.org). Calls for papers will be issued in the
near future. For additional information regarding the participating meetings,
please check the FLoC web page later this summer.
* FLoC'10 Steering Committee:
- General Chair: Moshe Y. Vardi
- Conference Co-chairs: Leonid Libkin, Gordon Plotkin
- CAV Representative: Edmund Clarke
- ICLP Representative: Manuel Hermenegildo
- IJCAR Representative: Alan Bundy
- ITP Representative: Tobias Nipkow
- LICS Representative: Martin Abadi
- RTA Representative: Juergen Giesl
- SAT Representative: Enrico Giunchiglia
- EasyChair Representative: Andrei Voronkov
You are subscribed to the FLoC 2010 mailing list.
To unsubscribe please send an email to email@example.com
with the keywords unsubscribe floc2010 in the message body.