Extended draft paper submission: MULTICONF-09 call for papers
This Extended Call for Papers is for those who didn't get a chance to submit the papers for the earlier call for papers. The papers received and accepted in response to this extended call for papers will be included in the final version of the respective conference proceedings. These proceedings will be either ready by the time of the conference (i.e., they will be available during the conference) or soon after the conference (before the end of August 2009), based how fast the proceedings can be prepared.
Note: If you have already submitted a paper (whether accepted or rejected or currently under review) for MULTICONF-09, please DO NOT submit that paper again to this extended call for papers.
Draft paper submission date: May 11, 2009
Orlando, Florida, USA
The extended deadline for draft paper submission at the 2009 Multi Conference in Computer Science, Information Technology and Control systems and Computational Science and Computer Engineering (MULTICONF-09) (website: http://www.PromoteResearch.org) is very close from now. We invite draft paper submissions. The event consists of the following conferences:
· International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Pattern Recognition (AIPR-09)
· International Conference on Automation, Robotics and Control Systems (ARCS-09)
· International Conference on Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, Genomics and Chemoinformatics (BCBGC-09)
· International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems and Web Technologies (EISWT-09)
· International Conference on High Performance Computing, Networking and Communication Systems (HPCNCS-09)
· International Conference on Information Security and Privacy (ISP-09)
· International Conference on Recent Advances in Information Technology and Applications (RAITA-09)
· International Conference on Software Engineering Theory and Practice (SETP-09)
· International Conference on Theory and Applications of Computational Science (TACS-09)
· International Conference on Theoretical and Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science (TMFCS-09)
The website http://www.PromoteResearch.org contains more details.