2nd Chaotic Modeling and Simulation International Conference (CHAOS2009) , Conference Poster and Information
Please find below information regarding the forthcoming Chaotic Modeling and Simulation International Conference (CHAOS2009, June 1-5, 2009, Chania,
1. A Conference Poster is available at:
Keynote Talks appear at: http://www.chaos2009.net/keynotetalks.html
Special Sessions proposed so far at: http://www.chaos2009.net/specialsessions.html
2. Publications: a) The Book of Abstracts, b) Proceedings: We will follow the proceedings system applied in the previous CHAOS2008 conference. See at
3. Post Conference Publications: Journal issues and a book devoted to CHAOS2009 Conference will include the best papers presented (see the Book of the last year conference on CHAOS2008 published by World Scientific titled: “Topics on Chaotic Systems: Selected Papers from Chaos 2008 International Conference” athttp://www.amazon.ca/Topics-Chaotic-Systems-International-Conference/dp/9814271330
4. Abstract/Paper submission and Special Session Proposals may be sent from the conference website page at: http://www.chaos2009.net/abstractpapersubmission.html .
5. Accommodation forms can downloaded at http://www.chaos2009.net/importantdatesprogram/accommodation.html
6. Excursion to Elafonnisi: An ideal place for swimming
7. Excursion to
The weather during June in Chania: June normally delivers fine sunny days and moderate-to-hot temperatures. Water is warm enough for swimming. Day time peaks between 23 and 29 degrees Celsius.
New book from Chapman & Hall/CRC: Chaotic Modelling and Simulation: Analysis of Chaotic Models, Attractors and Forms
Previous Conference: Chaotic Modeling and Simulation International Conference (CHAOS2008), 3-6 June 2008, Chania Crete
If you don't like to receive messages regarding the CHAOS2009 Conference, please click here: Remove