[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[PVS] CONCUR 2009: Call for Affiliated Workshops
- To: agents@xxxxxxxxxxx, aiia@xxxxxxxxxxx, appsem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, behavior@xxxxxxxxxxx, cmcs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, coalgebras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, comlab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, concurrency@xxxxxx, Concurrency@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, csl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, dbworld@xxxxxxxxxxx, dipartimento@xxxxxxxxxxx, eacsl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, eapls@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, eatcs-it-l@xxxxxxxx, etalle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, focs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, FMxSOCandBPM@xxxxxxxxxxx, formal-methods@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, generative@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, gragra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, grin@xxxxxxxxxxx, gulp-all@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, hise-safety-critical@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ic.eatcs@xxxxxxxxxxx, idss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ifip@xxxxxxxxxx, ifmsig@xxxxxxxxx, lics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, lics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, lics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, logic-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, logic-list@xxxxxxxxxxx, m4m@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, maude-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, members@xxxxxxxxxxxx, moca-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, nvti-list@xxxxxx, oose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, petrinet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, qed@xxxxxxxxxxx, resist@xxxxxxx, rewriting@xxxxxxxxxxx, SAFE-NL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, SECURITY@xxxxxxxxx, sensoria-core@xxxxxxxxxxx, Sensoria@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, seworld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, stimdi-rek-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, theory-a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, theory@xxxxxxxx, theory@xxxxxxxxxxxx, theory@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, theorynt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, tocai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, types-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, formal-methods@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, types-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pvs@xxxxxxxxxxx, haskell@xxxxxxxxxxx, concurrency@xxxxxx, ecoop-info@xxxxxxxxx, coalgebras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, lprolog@xxxxxxxxxx, list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, moca-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, theorynt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, papm@xxxxxxxxxxxx, categories@xxxxxx, caml-list@xxxxxxxx
- Subject: [PVS] CONCUR 2009: Call for Affiliated Workshops
- From: Mario Bravetti <bravetti@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 11:35:58 +0200
- List-archive: <http://lists.csl.sri.com/mailman/private/pvs>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: PVS <pvs.csl.sri.com>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <http://lists.csl.sri.com/mailman/listinfo/pvs>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://lists.csl.sri.com/mailman/listinfo/pvs>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- Sender: pvs-bounces+archive=csl.sri.com@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Thunderbird 18.104.22.168 (Windows/20080914)
CONCUR 2009: 20th International Conference on Concurrency Theory
September 1-4, 2009
*Call for Affiliated Workshops*
Conference Dates: September 1-4, 2009
Affiliated Workshop Dates: August 31, 2009 and September 5, 2009
The 20th Conference on Concurrency Theory will be held this coming
summer in Bologna, Italy, and will be co-locate with the
7th Conference on Computational Methods in Systems Biology (CMSB) and
the 6th International Workshop on Web Service and Formal Methods
Researchers and practitioners are invited to submit proposals for
workshops on topics related to concurrency theory and its applications.
Example topics include, semantics, logics, verification techniques
for concurrent systems, and cross-fertilization between industry and
academia. Past CONCUR conferences have been accompanied by successful
workshops on a variety of topics, like formal and foundational methods,
models of systems (biological, timed), security issues, semantical
issues, and verification methods.
The purpose of the workshops is to provide participants with a friendly,
interactive atmosphere for presenting novel ideas and discussing their
Proposals should include:
* The name and the preferred date of the proposed workshop.
* A very brief cv of the chairperson(s) or a link to some web page
including such information.
* A short scientific summary of the topic, its scope and significance
(and possibly a description of past versions of the workshop, including,
e.g., dates, organizers, submission and acceptance counts, and
* Procedures for selecting papers, plans for dissemination (for example,
proceedings and special issues of journals), and the expected number of
Workshop proposals due November 15th, 2008.
Notification of acceptance: December 1st, 2008.
Submissions to: concur09@xxxxxxxxxxx
The CONCUR organization offers:
* Link from CONCUR and Workshop web sites.
* Setup of meeting space, and related equipment.
* On-line and on-site registration to the workshop.
The main responsibility of organizing a workshop goes to the
workshop chairperson(s), including:
* Workshop publicity (possibly including call for papers,
submission and review process).
* Scheduling workshop activities in collaboration with the CONCUR
Please contact the CONCUR organizers (Mario Bravetti and
Gianluigi Zavattaro) for any further details at the address: