[PVS] UITP'08: Call for System Demonstrations

This e-mail is being sent to you on behalf of the UITP'08
organizers: Christoph Benzmueller & Serge Autexier

                                UITP'08:
                 Call for System Demonstrations

The User Interfaces for Theorem Provers workshop (UITP'08) will be
held as a TPHOLs'08 satellite workshop on Friday, 22nd August 2008
in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.

In addition to the accepted presentations there will be a system
demonstrations session and we hereby cordially invite you to

       *Submit a System Demonstration to the Workshop*

We are looking, for example, for demonstrations of user interfaces for
interactive and automated theorem provers. You may also consider
the demonstration of a system that relates more loosely to the topics of
the workshop. These topics are described here:
http://www.ags.uni-sb.de/~omega/workshops/UITP08/<http://www.ags.uni-sb.de/%7Eomega/workshops/UITP08/>

Submission format: Please send a short title and abstract of your
system demonstration to uitp08@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best regards,
  Christoph Benzmueller & Serge Autexier