[PVS] CFP: Distributed and Parallel Simulation track at EMSS 2008

Call for papers

"Distributed and Parallel Simulation"

Track at the 20th European Modeling and Simulation Symposium (EMSS 2008)
Briatico, Italy, September 17-19, 2008
http://www.msc-les.org/conf/EMSS2008/index_file/DistrParallelMS.htm

Track description:
The aim of this track is to provide a forum for the exchange of ideas
and bring together researchers from the field of parallel and
distributed simulation. Specifically, we are looking for high-quality
papers on parallel and distributed simulation techniques as well as
promising applications. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Methods and techniques for parallel and distributed simulation
- Synchronization
- Partitioning and load balancing
- Parallel and distributed simulation applications
- Case studies
- Performance evaluation
- High Level Architecture
- Distributed simulation on the Grid

Important Dates:
- Paper / extended abstract due: April 12, 2008
- Author notification:           May 20, 2008
- Camera ready due:              June 10, 2008

For further information, see the main conference website:
http://www.msc-les.org/conf/EMSS2008/

or contact the Distributed and Parallel Simulation track chair:
Patrick Peschlow, University of Bonn
peschlow at cs.uni-bonn.de

We are looking forward to your submissions!
Patrick Peschlow

University of Bonn                     Tel.:   +49-228-73-4381
Institute of Computer Science IV       Fax:    +49-228-73-4571
Roemerstr. 164                         E-mail: peschlow@cs.uni-bonn.de
D-53117 Bonn, Germany                  http://iv.cs.uni-bonn.de/peschlow/