[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[PVS] CALL FOR BIDS (TPHOLs'2009)
- To: acl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, coq-club@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, formal-methods@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, isabelle-users@xxxxxxxxxxxx, mizar-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, nuprlnotes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pvs@xxxxxxxxxxx, rewriting@xxxxxxxxxxx, theorem-provers@xxxxxxxxxx, theory-logic@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [PVS] CALL FOR BIDS (TPHOLs'2009)
- From: Otmane Ait Mohamed <ait@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 09:54:16 -0500 (EST)
- List-Archive: <http://lists.csl.sri.com/mailman/private/pvs>
- List-Help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-Id: PVS <pvs.csl.sri.com>
- List-Post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-Subscribe: <http://lists.csl.sri.com/mailman/listinfo/pvs>,<mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-Unsubscribe: <http://lists.csl.sri.com/mailman/listinfo/pvs>,<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- Sender: pvs-bounces+archive=csl.sri.com@xxxxxxxxxxx
CALL FOR BIDS
22nd International Conference
on Theorem Proving in Higher Order Logics
It is time to begin the process of selecting a host for TPHOLs 2009. As is
the tradition, the hosts of the previous conference (i.e. TPHOLs 2008) are
running the process. There are two phases: solicitation of bids and voting.
This message concerns the first phase.
A longstanding convention is that the conference should be held in a
continent different to the location of the previous meeting, and therefore
no bids to host TPHOLs 2009 in America will be accepted. TPHOLs is
traditionally held in August or September. Bids should be sent to
email@example.com and should include at least the following
name and email address of a contact person :
names of other people involved :
address of website for the bid :
approximate dates of the conference :
format of the conference :
Previous bids can be accessed through the TPHOLs webpages. Please refer to
the TPHOLs 2009 Host Selection page
Deadline for all bids is 10 March 2008.
Shortly after that, the bids will be made public and the voting phase will
take place. The people eligible to vote are those who are seriously thinking
of attending TPHOLs 2009. The voting system used will be Single Transferable
Vote between all received bids.
TPHOLs'08 Organizing committee.