[PVS] Linear algebra in PVS?

Dear PVS users,

I'm not sure whether this is the appropriate address to write to, so maybe you
need to redirect me. I'm looking for formalisations of preliminary linear
algebra in various proof systems, to compare with my own formalisation in
Coq. I've been looking for a PVS version too - without result, so far. Do any
of you know about such a formalisation? Where can I access it?

I am not subscribed to this list - please send answers also to my email
adress.

Yours,

Jasper Stein
--
The problem with having an open mind is that people toss in garbage