Re: Referring to PVS and PVS on Linux

Pertti Kellomäki wrote:
> My second question concerns SUSE Linux. Can anyone confirm
> whether PVS runs or not on SUSE? Now that Red Hat Linux
> is being phased away, I am looking at SUSE as a potential
> candidate.

I have a running version of PVS 3.0 under SuSE Linux 8.1. There was no
major installation problem as far as I remember (it automatically used
the switch "-redhat 4"). I hardly use PVS currently, though, and did not
upgrade.

HTH Christian

maeder@turing:~> uname -a
Linux turing 2.4.19-4GB #3 Mon Nov 25 14:00:42 CET 2002 i686 unknown