PVS 3.0 Beta

PVS version 3.0 Beta is now available, including a lot of new features as
well as bug fixes.  We are still working on documentation, ICS integration
(ICS is a new decision procedure being developed at SRI - see
http://ics.csl.sri.com for details), and working through the validation
tests.  We wanted to make it available so that others may try out some of
the new features and provide feedback.  Please let us know is you have any
suggestions or find any bugs.

To see the release notes briefly describing the new features and to get
PVS 3.0, go to http://pvs.csl.sri.com/announce3.0.html.

Enjoy!
Sam Owre