Re: PVS on Mac? (no answer, just showing interest)

>I am contemplating an Apple iBook, which seems to be a nice choice
>if one wants a Unix laptop. A major drawback is that PVS does not
>currently run on it. Is there any chance of a version of PVS for
>PPC and Mac OS X?

Yes, that would be nice.  I already have an Apple Ti-Book with Mac OS X.
At work I am still mostly using a Solaris Sparc, but the Ti-Book will
turn into my main machine when the Sparc "disappears" (i.e. will no
longer be supported by our institute).

	Tom Verhoeff