Re: PVS Course Materials

To All,

In a few weeks, I will be teaching a course in PVS for employees at our
Agency.  As I am preparing the course material, I have looked at the PVS
home page, where there are some helpful briefings such as Shankar's CISM
Lecture Notes.  I have also reviewed the link from Cambridge University to
the Educational Resources Page at Indiana University.

     http://www.cs.indiana.edu/formal-methods-education/

Does anyone have PVS materials that could be useful for teaching  PVS?
I think it would be beneficial to the PVS community to share information that
could contribute to the education and training of new users.  I will be happy
to make my material available after it has been developed and tested.

Regards,

Sylvan Pinsky