Re: K_conversion

Bart,

The next patch will allow some control over conversions,
and I will make sure that K_conversions are not used by
default.

For now, the simplest way to find out what conversions
are being used is to use M-x show-pvs-file-messages (or
show-theory-messages), as this shows all the conversions
that were used.

Sorry for the inconvenience this caused.

Sam Owre

Follow-Ups: References: