SPAM on PVS mailing list

PVS Users ---

As an added anti-spam measure, I have reconfigured the PVS mailing list so
that it will now only automatically accept submissions originating from an
email address that is on the distribution list.  Other messages will be
forwarded to me for distribution if appropriate.

I hope this will solve our junk email problem, and thank you for your
patience!

Dave

---
Dr Dave Stringer-Calvert, Software Engineer, Computer Science Laboratory,
SRI International, 333 Ravenswood Avenue, Menlo Park, CA 94025-3493, USA.
Phone: (650) 859-3291    Fax: (650) 859-2844   Email: dave_sc@csl.sri.com