Spam on the PVS lists

I expect you're all as irritated as I am by the amount of spam
recently on the PVS lists.  We run a pretty good spam filter, but
every once in a while a new spammer pops up and gets a message through
before he's added to the reject list.  What's happening at the moment
is that *all* our systems people are away and there's nobody here with
write access to the reject list, so these new spammers are getting
multiple messages through.  Please bear with us, they'll be gone soon.

With apologies,
John
-------