Re: PVS Version 2.2 now available

  > Announcing PVS Version 2.2
  > PVS Version 2.2 is now available.  We suggest all PVS users upgrade to
  > this version as soon as possible as we'll be phasing out support for the
  > older versions.

Hi all,

I want to do verification of Real Time systems using the Duration Calculus
extension of PVS (PC/DC). Unfortunately PC/DC only supports version 2.1
of PVS. We tried that with the new PVS 2.2 ... it won't work.

So I wonder if someone out there can help me (please....:-)) to direct me
to a site where I can still obtain PVS version 2.1?

Ok thanks for your attention,

--Wishnu Prasetya

|  Wishnu Prasetya                                                       |
|    Informatica Instituut, Universiteit Utrecht                         |
|    Padualaan 14                                                        |
|    Postbus 80.089, 3508 TB Utrecht, the Netherlands                    |
|    Ph. +3130 2534083   Fax +3130 2513791                               |
|    email: wishnu@cs.uu.nl    URL: www.cs.uu.nl/people/wishnu/          |
"Life is a strugle towards perfection. Ironically, the closer you are
 to the latter, the less you appreciate the first."