Re: SPAM on pvs email list

PVS Users -

The PVS mailing list appears to have been the victim of several
SPAM emails this weekend.  Here at CSL we operate a mail filter
which is intended to filter out such unsolicited mail, but this
is necessarily heuristic and failed to catch these.

Please be assured that these emails did NOT originate from SRI,
and that we are taking active measures to eliminate such from
our mailing lists.

Thanks,

Dave

---
Dr Dave Stringer-Calvert, Software Engineer, Computer Science Laboratory,
SRI International, 333 Ravenswood Avenue, Menlo Park, CA 94025-3493, USA.
Phone: (650) 859-3291    Fax: (650) 859-2844   Email: dave_sc@csl.sri.com