new PVS papers available

Links to a number of new and recent papers by PVS users are available
on our web page at http://www.csl.sri.com/fm.html

I believe most PVS users find it interesting and useful to see what others
are doing, and it also helps our case with the funding agencies if we can
demonstrate a thriving community of PVS users.  So please do keep us
informed of any new papers or interesting applications of PVS.  This list
is a good place to announce new work, but I'd appreciate it if you'd also
use the form at http://www.csl.sri.com/~rushby/pvs-paper.html
(there's also a link at the top of the PVS page) as this provides the
information in a way that is easy to incorporate into our web pages
and the PVS bibliography.

Thanks,
John
-------